IBPS Clerk Mock Test is one of the most useful ways of preparing for the IBPS Clerk exam. The IBPS Clerk exam 2020 is round the corner and candidates must solve the IBPS Clerk mock tests for better results.
IBPS by introducing sectional time limit has increased the difficulty level of IBPS Clerk exam. IBPS Clerk Mock test is what you need to ace the most sought-after banking exam in India.
Without proper preparation, it is tough to crack IBPS Clerk Exam. Hence, to make IBPS clerk preparation a smooth ride for candidates, BYJU’s has brought free IBPS Clerk Mock Test series.
Candidates can examine their preparation with IBPS model questions covering all sections of the syllabus along the same lines of the previous years’ question papers.
The IBPS Clerk Notification for the year 2019 – 2020 is released on September 12th, 2019. IBPS Clerk Prelims exam 2019 is scheduled on 7th, 8th, 14th and 15th December 2019. The IBPS Clerk Mains 2019-20 is scheduled to be conducted on January 19, 2020.
BYJU’s IBPS Clerk test series for online mock contains section-wise papers having 25 questions in each section. Also, answers and methods to solve the question are available in the free online mock test for IBPS Clerk.
Questions asked in IBPS Clerk online test series matches the type of questions, difficulty level, and paper pattern asked in IBPS Clerk exam. Candidates can refer IBPS Clerk Previous Year Papers for their preparation.
For regular practise and revision of the whole syllabus, you can find new online mock test for IBPS Clerk updated regularly. Therefore, Keep checking IBPS Clerk Free Mock Test for complete preparation.
IBPS Clerk Mock Test Related Links
IBPS Clerk Free Mock Test
Importance of taking Free IBPS Clerk Mock Test is as mentioned below:
- IBPS Clerk practice test helps improve speed. The more regular you are to take online mock tests, the more you will enhance your speed.
- IBPS Clerk Prelim mock test familiarises you with IBPS exam paper pattern and the strategy to adopt while taking actual exam.
- Most importantly Free online mock test for IBPS Clerk helps you learn time management in the actual IBPS Clerk exam. Along with it, you also learn the skill to attempt and skip questions based on the level of difficulty.
- IBPS Clerk Online Test is the best source of learning strengths and weakness concerning a particular topic or subject. It gives individual scores and helps to analyze subject knowledge and fill the loopholes present in your study plan.
- Free Online Mock test for IBPS Clerk helps to reduce pre-exam jitters and boost confidence by regularly attempting a variety of questions and tackling the difficulty level expected in final exam.
- Along with the Mock tests it is advised to take Online Quizzes to give a boost to IBPS Clerk Exam preparation.
- Aspirants can refer to the IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern given below.
IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern
Phase -I of IBPS Clerk is the Preliminary exam. Candidates have to take this test online and are evaluated for their English, aptitude, and intellect. Prelims exams of IBPS have three sections and to proceed to further rounds candidate must clear the cut-off of each section as decided by IBPS.
|Sections||Number of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes each section|
Competition in IBPS Clerk exam can be intimidating, but you can make it manageable by taking BYJU’S IBPS Clerk mock test regularly. Get the feel of the actual exam beforehand, apply smart strategies, learn from your mistakes and improvise through free online mock test for IBPS Clerk to ensure your success in the exam.
Candidates can look for IBPS Clerk Prelims preparation tips at the linked article.